RULES FOR COMPETITORS
1. All ties must be played on courses which are affiliated to the County.
2. Ties are to be played off current handicaps, allowing 3/8 difference between
the aggregate handicaps of both teams
NB Maximum handicap for any player is 28.
3. Ties are to be played under the conditions in force on the agreed date
e.g. preferred lies, mats, trolley ban, winter greens
4. Ties are to be played to “sudden death”
5. The challengers, the top names, are to offer 3 dates, 1 of which must be at
the weekend, within one week of the starting date of the next round.
If a couple do not challenge within the first week, their opponents will have
the right to challenge
6. In the event that both the challengers’ home course/s are out with the
County, they will require to play on their opponents course.
7. An extension will be given if a course is closed
8. Once dates have been arranged, every effort should be made to play the tie
Winners to report to the Vice Captain, Ann Colthart, by telephone or e-mail, contact details can be found either on the Winter Foursomes Draw Sheet (paper) or your Fixture Card.
If there are any problems and players are unable to contact the Vice Captain, please contact the Captain, Karen Maxwell, whose details are to be found on the Draw Sheet and Fixture Card.
The results will be posted on the Website.
The venue for the Final will be at the discretion of the Vice Captain.